Thursday, July 17, 2008

Destin...here we come!



Tonight we leave for Destin, FL. We are staying at the Jetty East.We are going to be there for a full 7 days. I am so excited to get away and have absolutely nothing to do at all. Now all I have to worry about is getting the million things done before we leave tonight. I am sure it will get pretty hectic.

My parents are keeping Brodie for the time we are away. I am sad to leave him, it will be the first time since we got him that we were away for more than 2 days. I just hope that he will be okay. I am sure there will be nothing to worry about because they will take good care of him and he will have 2 other dogs to play with. They get along really well, I am sure he will come home so worn out from playing.
4 hours of work left and counting............................