Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Years....Wow The Time Has Flown!

Today has been 2 years to the day since my sweet husband and I were married. It definitely does not seem like it has already been two years, it feels as though it was yesterday. I am certainly a lucky girl to have Ryan as my husband. In these past two years we have made so many memories and shared so many firsts with each other. I will treasure these moments forever and look forward to creating many more memories each year with my hubby and best friend!

This evening after I get home from taking my final we will exchange gifts. I am so excited to give him his. Tomorrow I will let you all know how it goes. Tomorrow we are also going out to dinner to Eleven Eleven Mississippi, we have heard so many great things about it and I am so ready to eat some yummy food.

Here is a little recap of that wonderful day 2 years ago...

My niece Madison and I

My Girls


The Guys

My handsome husband

My nephew Landon

Melts my heart

The Vows :)

And we kiss







This cracks me up (notice the guy's face holding my veil)


Yummy cake



"Lost in This Moment"



The dancing begins.....

The ring bearer is so tired...

My sorority sisters singing "I Hope You Dance"

And the dancing continues...

The final song of the night :(

And I just like this one :)

4 comments:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

Loving all the pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

have fun on your date night! happy anniversary!

Lyryn said...

Happy anniversary! Looks like a lovely wedding; everything looked just perfect. May you have many more to come, my dear! Have a great night!!

Jocelyn said...

amazing wedding pictures...your blog is adorable. can't wait to read more.
insidebrucrewlife.blogspot.com