Friday, August 15, 2008

Alicia Needs.........????

Here you go Alaina. :)

1. Alicia needs more funky beats and innovative tunes in her music.
Hey I guess everyone needs some funky beats.
2. Alicia needs new home.
I am quite satisfied with mine really.
3. Alicia needs your prayers.
I am much more fortunate that most of the world, but hey I could always use a prayer now and then.
4. Alicia needs your help.
I could use a hand cleaning the house this afternoon.
5. Alicia needs to get out of my head.
I am physic. LOL :)
6. Alicia needs to know if there are scissors, crayons, paper, and pencils available at home.
Scissors..check, crayons..negative..paper..check, and pencils..check.
7. Alicia needs to get over herself.
This one is mean. :(
8. Alicia needs to quit making out with that microphone.
I just can't resist.
9. Alicia needs to smile more, too, seriously.
I smile often, but more wouldn't hurt.
10. Alicia needs your love, energy, hugs and financial support.
Interesting...I am taking donations. :)

1 comment:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

C'mon. We all know you make out with your microphone! RyRob loves it too!

And are you taking cash, checks, or credit cards for the donations?

Have a good weekend...we all need to get together soon. Let us know the next time you will be in Cape and we will do the same!