Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One Year Later

So our one year anniversary has come and gone. I still cannot believe how fast the last year has flown by. We took a great trip to the Lake of the Ozarks Friday through Sunday and then headed back to St. Louis on Monday to continue celebrating our anniversary. It was great that our anniversary was on a holiday, that way neither of us had to work. Once we got home we relaxed for awhile and then headed to dinner to one of our favorite restaurants, Brio's. We also exchanged gifts. I gave Ryan a book with an inscription in it, a Zodiac watch, and a few shirts for the fall. He loved all of his gifts especially the watch and get this...the wristband on it actually has a cologne smell. I thought that it was pretty cool! I got a Tiffany's bracelet with a "Happy Annivesary" charm, an engraved wine bottle, and a beautiful clock for our house. I absolutely loved my my gifts! He did a wonderful job. It was so nice that we both were able to get something for each other in each of the traditional (paper) and modern (clock) categories for one year anniversaries. We just have one thing left to do and that is eat a piece of the top layer of our birthday cake. We forgot about in on Monday and I have had class all week so far. We are going to try and eat some of it tonight when I get back from class. Hopefully it is good. :) We had a great anniversary together and I was so happy that we were able to get to spend time together and just relax. I am looking forward to many more years of celebrating us!

No comments: