Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Six Random Things About Me

1. I care too much about what people think about me. I know that most people do care what others think, but I seriously care too much.

2. I really would love to have a baby now, but my common sense kicks me in the butt everytime I think about it. I am just too busy right now with work and school, I would not be able to do the things with my baby that I would like to do. So a few more years. :)

3. I will only eat fresh green beans from the garden or green beans with cream of mushroom soup on them. This is something I have always did, so maybe I would like canned green beans without anything on them now, but I have not tried it.

4. I would love to retire and help Ryan build up his business. It is at a standstill right now because neither of us have time to anything extra. And if there was no business I would still want to retire. :)

5. I love sweet tea! Especially McDonald's, it tastes like my mom's and it is made with Splenda. No calories and tastes amazing! I also love soda, but I gave it up for the most part because of the calories and refuse to drink diet soda. So for now I will just enjoy my water and if I really need caffeine I just spring for the regular soda or iced tea.

6. The total of weddings that I attended this year is TEN! Four of which I am in. So that makes all 10 different bachelorette parties and 10 different bridal showers. So 30 weekends of 2008 are filled with wedding stuff. It is a good thing I love weddings and all that goes with them!

No comments: