Monday, October 13, 2008

Ugh....

I am not sure what my deal is, but lately I just do not feel like myself. I have been just feeling so unhappy about everything. I know that there are somethings that I am certainly stressed about, but I know that my life could be much worse and I should feel lucky, but I cannot shake this feeling. It is like I am walking around just plain old depressed. I really wish I could get out of my funk. I dread getting out of bed in the morning cause I am so tired of my job I could puke, literally. And then on the weekend I get to look forward to homework. I know that I am mostly just doing this to myself, and it will not help me feeling sorry for myself. I really do not know what to do. I am just so frustrated with myself, with life, and with several people in my life. At this point I just don't know.

1 comment:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I meant to comment on this post a long time ago. But know that I was thinkin' (and still are) about you! I hope everything has gotten a bit better by now!

Love ya!