Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh No He Didn't!!

So here I am watching The Bachelor this past Monday and making my picks on who is the best for Jason. This episode was full of drama! But, of course I loved it. I was so excited when Jason went on a date with Nikki and Stephanie. I was sure he was going to send Stephanie home. She seriously is weird and looks like an old lady that has had tons of plastic surgery. But no, he sends Nikki home! I was shocked. Not that she is my favorite or that I thought she was the best for Jason, but Stephanie really needs to go. From now on I will be putting The Bachelor on Tivo since I start classes next Monday. :( I am bummed. Right now my two picks are Melissa and Molly, I cannot decide which I like best for him yet. Can't wait for next week!

1 comment:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

How STL doing? I heard all you guys got was snow.

Oh...the Crawl for Cancer is June 20. No weddings this year...you all are going!!!