Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About Time...

Well, it has been about a month since I blogged and truthfully there is nothing that I really need to blog about, but I figured I needed to let the blogger world know I am still alive. I have a hard time thinking about things to blog about. I enjoy reading other people's blogs, but most of the time I feel like there is nothing that I need to write that people would want to read. Also, I only know a few people on here so I know my readers can be counted on one hand, if that. Thanks for the occasionally comments Alaina, at least I know one person visits my blog. :)

A recap of the last month; the holidays went by fast and so did the two weeks that I was off work. This is my 3rd week back and I surely have not slowed down. It is busy as ever and I hope it slows down before I start classes back up in February because I will not have time to do all this overtime then. I just keep telling myself I will be done with school in December forever, hopefully.

With the new year also came new goals. I decided not to make resolutions since I rarely ever keep them so I decided to make monthly goals. I will not bore anyone with my goals for this month since the month is almost over, but at the beginning of next month I will reveal my monthly goals.

On another note I am ready for some warmer weather. I am over this cold, cold weather. It is so dreary.

Well back to work.

1 comment:

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I have seen on the news about STL weather...I always think of you and Ryan.

You guys need to come down soon...we got rock band and me and Jeremy are AWESOME...if I do say so myself. :)

Can't wait to hear about your new goals!

Love ya guys...