Tuesday, December 23, 2008

5 Hours To Go!!!

Well less than five hours and I will be off work until January 5th. I am so ready for a little break from it all. Work has been so stressful, so this is a much needed break for sure.

I have all of my presents bought and wrapped except for my nephew. He is 10 going on 20 and I have no idea what to get him. Everything he wants costs at $200, excluding this video game he wants, and that is what he told everyone he wants so he is for sure getting that. He is into wrestling, video games, and music. He already has so many video games so I would not know which one to get. I will have to call my sister again and see if she has any ideas at all.

I doubt I will be on here before the holiday so I want to wish everyone a very merry Christmas!

No comments: