Friday, December 12, 2008

Grad School Free Till February!

So I took my last final of the year of Tuesday and am looking forward to several weeks without classes. My plan was to set up the xmas tree and other decorations on Wednesday, but I couldn't get the energy to do it after work. It is the end of the year, which means long hours at work. I didn't get home until 7:30 and all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and veg. So that is just what I did. Last night was Ryan' s dad birthday dinner and we got home around 8:30. So tonight is the night, I must set up my xmas tree! I hate the fact that the tree is just sitting there all lonely without decorations. I wanted to have it done two weeks ago but with grad school and 50+ hour work weeks it was not fitting in to my schedule. So as for my promise of posting pics, I still will I'm am just a little delayed. :)

Have a good weekend!

No comments: