Friday, December 5, 2008

TGIF!

This week has definitely flown by. Between school, work, and getting things ready for the holidays I have not stopped. Next week is finals so I will have to spend much of my weekend studying and working on a paper. Sounds like fun, huh?

Tonight we are going to see Carrie Underwood at the Chaifetz area. She is one of my favorite artists and I am so excited. I was able to get seats 7 rows up and they did not even cost a fortune. I gave Ryan the option to go or I would take a friend. He has opted to go, I think he is just excited to see her up that close. :) I guess I do not blame him.

Last night we went and picked up our Christmas tree from Home Depot. We ended up getting a Frasier Fir. It looks like it is going to be a beautiful tree, we are just waiting for it to fall out a little since it was all wrapped up in the wire before we decorate it. Brodie is trying to drink the water out of the tree stand, he is so curious as to what this big thing is in our living room. I will post pics of the tree once I get it decorated and the house once Ryan gets all the lights up.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: