Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What Am I Thankful For?

After reading Kara's blog, I decided to follow suit.

1. My wonderful husband Ryan. He is truly my best friend. He brings so much joy and love in to my life. I really am blessed to be his wife.

2. My mom and dad. They are so good to me and my sisters. We are very lucky to have such selfless parents that have worked hard to give us the best lives possible. They did such a great job and I know that God really blessed us with best parents.

3. My sisters. They are really the best friends a girl can ask for. I can go to them with anything and they will always be there.

4. The rest of my family and family-in laws. They are all so supportive, loving, and I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful people.

5. My friends, old and new. When I look around me and see all the wonderful friends I have had at my side throughout my life I know that I truly am lucky. Each one is special to me is their individual ways and I cannot imagine my life without them.

6. My health. This is something that often take for granted. I am so thankful for my good health and for blessings of good health of my family and friends.

7. Employment. In this day and age this is something that I must never take for granted. I am so glad to have a good job and that Ryan does also.

I really go on and on once I start thinking about this, but I won't. :)

I am really excited to host my first holiday at our house.

The menu for tomorrow is:
7 Layer Salad
Turkey
Dressing
Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy
Sweet Potatoes w/ Brown Sugar and Marshmallows
Asparagus
Green Bean Casserole
Mac n Cheese
Pasta Con Broccoli
Bean Salad
Rolls
Pumpkin Pie
Chocolate Cream Pie
Chocolate Sheet Cake

Let's hope everything is edible!!! Good thing my mom has agreed to supervise!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

No comments: