Monday, November 16, 2009

"Not Me Monday"

I did not wish for the Friday workday to be over so I could get a manicure and pedicure. While getting the pedicure I did not fall asleep and had to be woke up by the lady doing my pedicure.

On Saturday I did not sleep in far too long so that I was unable to finish laundry and pay the bills.

On Saturday I did not go to dinner with my mom, sister, and nephew and eat an obscene amount of food.

I did not also get some oh so yummy Cold Stone Creamery after we went to a movie.

I did not rub my sister's little baby bump because I hear that really annoys ladies that are expecting.

I did not procrastinate all day on Sunday to finish my paper for class. I also did not waste time on Facebook while I was supposed to be writing my paper.

I would never do these things. ;)

Happy Monday Everyone!

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

YUM! Cold Stone! LOVE IT!