Wednesday, November 4, 2009

One More Day......

Tomorrow I work a half day and then we are flying out to Chicago until Sunday. I am so excited because I have not been able to go there just for fun at all. I always hear how much fun it is and how the shopping is amazing, I cannot wait. We are going with another couple and staying at The Sax.


We plan to do a lot of perusing the Magnificent Mile, well at least us girls will, I doubt the guys will be interested for too long. I wish I would have planned for this a lot longer since I don't have much extra money for all the goodies I know I will find. I guess we shall see how much trouble I get myself in to with my credit card. I am going to really try to be a good girl. ;)


So this will be my last post until Monday unless I happen to blog from my phone.



I will leave you all with a picture of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell from Halloween. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend.


No comments: