Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back To Reality...

It is always sad getting back to the grind after vacation. Mexico was great, really relaxing, and just what we needed. The weather was not as warm as I would have liked (hence why I am still pretty pale), it has been one crazy winter so unpredictable, so I guess Mexico is no different. I will post some pictures as soon as I get everything sorted out at home.

We have been back home for 5 days and the only thing I have done is unpack. I wish I could say it is because I have been lazy, but I have been sick. It's been a rough week for me and I am starting to feel a little better. Thank God for my husband, he has been taking care of me, the house, and our puppy. He has endured my crabbiness, puking, crying, and even a hospital visit. He is such a trooper.

Well that's my short post. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

GlAd you had a great time! Hope your recovering well! :)