Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long Overdue Bump Update: 26 Weeks

How far along today? 26 Weeks 5 Days


Total weight gain/loss: Since my last update (21 weeks) I have gained 14 pounds! If you remember I was at 0 pounds gained at 21 weeks. At that point I had hit the mark of my pre-pregnancy weight after losing so much with morning sickness. I was so surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I am pretty sure that this is not good at all. I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm scared they are gonna yell at me. Eek!


Maternity clothes? You betcha! Other than comfy clothes and some of my pre-pregnancy shirts I am full force wearing maternity clothes.


Stretch marks? Still doing the Palmer's everyday and the oil at night. I am so freaked out that now that I am gaining weight so fast they are going to start. Is it vain to pray for no stretch marks? Lol!

Sleep: Still loving my Boppy pillow as it helps me get as much sleep as possible with my ever shrinking bladder. I am getting up about 1-2 times per night to pee. Little Miss sometimes makes it hard for me to fall asleep when she is digging her limbs in my ribs or hips. But once I fall asleep she must also so that I am thankful for.


Movement: All the time and I love every second of it! Okay maybe that is a lie, I don't care for it much when I am trying to fall asleep. She is a little gymnast/karate kid that is for sure.

Food cravings: Sweets! Which probably can explain the weight gain. I need to get some willpower!


Gender: Princess


Labor Signs: Again, none, and so thankful for that!


Belly Button in or out? It officially popped well half of it anyway at 25 weeks.


Weekly Wisdom: Don't always give in to your cravings, or else you will put on weight at a insane pace. I will let you all know how that goes!


Milestones: Finally deciding on our baby girl's name! Sorry I've decided to hold out awhile on the reveal, I doubt I'll wait till her birth, but who knows. :)


What I'm Looking Forward To: To get the ball rolling again on getting the nursery ready. With vacation and such we are at standstill right now. The primer is at least up, now I just need to get my hubby to paint the rest.


26 Weeks:




Holy! Check out the change in 5 weeks!


2 comments:

gv said...

Great post and thanks for the update! You look awesome.

Leigh said...

You look fantastic!! You need to gain that weight for the little miss to grow big and strong :)