Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Long Overdue Bump Update: 26 Weeks

How far along today? 26 Weeks 5 Days


Total weight gain/loss: Since my last update (21 weeks) I have gained 14 pounds! If you remember I was at 0 pounds gained at 21 weeks. At that point I had hit the mark of my pre-pregnancy weight after losing so much with morning sickness. I was so surprised when I stepped on the scale this morning. I am pretty sure that this is not good at all. I have a doctor's appointment today. I'm scared they are gonna yell at me. Eek!


Maternity clothes? You betcha! Other than comfy clothes and some of my pre-pregnancy shirts I am full force wearing maternity clothes.


Stretch marks? Still doing the Palmer's everyday and the oil at night. I am so freaked out that now that I am gaining weight so fast they are going to start. Is it vain to pray for no stretch marks? Lol!

Sleep: Still loving my Boppy pillow as it helps me get as much sleep as possible with my ever shrinking bladder. I am getting up about 1-2 times per night to pee. Little Miss sometimes makes it hard for me to fall asleep when she is digging her limbs in my ribs or hips. But once I fall asleep she must also so that I am thankful for.


Movement: All the time and I love every second of it! Okay maybe that is a lie, I don't care for it much when I am trying to fall asleep. She is a little gymnast/karate kid that is for sure.

Food cravings: Sweets! Which probably can explain the weight gain. I need to get some willpower!


Gender: Princess


Labor Signs: Again, none, and so thankful for that!


Belly Button in or out? It officially popped well half of it anyway at 25 weeks.


Weekly Wisdom: Don't always give in to your cravings, or else you will put on weight at a insane pace. I will let you all know how that goes!


Milestones: Finally deciding on our baby girl's name! Sorry I've decided to hold out awhile on the reveal, I doubt I'll wait till her birth, but who knows. :)


What I'm Looking Forward To: To get the ball rolling again on getting the nursery ready. With vacation and such we are at standstill right now. The primer is at least up, now I just need to get my hubby to paint the rest.


26 Weeks:




Holy! Check out the change in 5 weeks!


3 comments:

Heather said...

You look great!!!

My Husband's Watching TV... said...

Great post and thanks for the update! You look awesome.

Leigh said...

You look fantastic!! You need to gain that weight for the little miss to grow big and strong :)