Tuesday, February 17, 2009

He's My Love :)

I saw this on Whitney's blog and decided to join in the fun.

The hubs, Ryan:

He's watching TV... what's he watching? He is a reality TV show junkie. Lately his favs are Judge Judy, The Bachelor (my fault), and American Idol, plus he watches Criminal Minds.
You're out to eat... what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? None, he doesn't eat salad.
What's one food he doesn't like? Well the the shorter answer would be listing what he does like. He does not eat a single vegetable! He is missing out.
You're out for a drink... he orders: Bud Light
Where did he go to high school? Oakville HS
What size shoe does he wear? 12
Does he have any tattoos? Nope
If he were to collect anything, it would be....? Coolie cups, yes seriously he does.
What is his favorite type of car? Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, lifted of course.
He could eat ______ everyday? Pizza
Favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios
He wouldn't be caught dead wearing....? Well he really would wear anything for a laugh, he has a shirt that is aqua blue and says "Pool Boy" it is awful.
What is his sign? Aquarius
What is something I do that he wishes I wouldn't do? He wishes I would not let work stress me out, I am trying, really I am.
How many states has he lived in? One
What is his heritage? He told me Irish and German, so I will have to go with that.
You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind does he want? He really does not like cake so he gets a cookie cake (basically a huge chocolate chip cookie) with "Happy Birthday Ryan" written on it in icing.
Did he play sports in high school or college? Ice hockey, roller hockey and golf in HS.
He could spend hours....? Working outside in the yard, he loves it out there.
What is your favorite thing about him? I know it may sound cliche, but he is really my best friend and he brings out the best in me. I am so thankful for him