Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Seriously?.........

So I feel as if I have wasted the last several Monday evenings of my life.

Let' go back...I was so excited to hear that Jason Meznick was going to be on The Bachelor because I thought he should have been the one Deanna picked. So as this season went on I was rooting for Melissa and Molly and then they ended up being the last two standing. By the finale Melissa was my pick, but either way I would have been pleased.

Then he picks Melissa and then on the aftershow he breaks off their engagement up on national TV and asks Molly for another chance. I could not believe it. I can understand that things do not work out sometimes, but by breaking up with her so publicly and then saying he wanted to be with Molly was a low blow. I thought he was a good guy....yeah not so much.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

No comments: