Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm Alive!

Well folks it has been a year since I have posted anything on here or really read any one else's blog. I have lots of reasons for this absence, although at the time I really didn't understand or realize them. But now I am in a different place and I am glad to be back! I am looking forward to catching up with all my fav bloggers and getting back in to writing on mine.

So look for an explanation post very soon, since I feel like I need to explain.

Also, since so much has happened in the last 12 months, I want to not only blog about new and recent things, but also share some of the last year of my life.

I am looking forward to sharing with everyone. Until then I will leave you with an updated picture of little miss, she is really enjoying herself at daddy's birthday dinner!



1 comment:

gv said...

Welcome back and thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm due May 13 which is Mother's Day!!!