Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Few Things

So I know it has been awhile since I blogged, I know I suck. :)

1. So last night was my last night of summer class, so I am off until August. Two more classes left in the fall. Praise God!

2. I am so excited that we are going to the lake this weekend. It will be just Ryan and I this weekend. We have been so busy lately with weddings and such that we need some R&R and I am so thrilled it will be in the Ozarks. On a boat, basking in the sun, enjoying a few cocktails, then relaxing in the evening in our condo. Sounds perfect!

3. Next weekend we are going to the lake again for the long 4th of July weekend. We have six friends coming down and I am so stoked it is going to be a blast.

4. Ryan's sister's wedding was beautiful! We had a great time. They had this photo booth that was so fun to get in and take crazy pics. People got especially creative after a few cocktails! I promise I will post some pics later. I literally have over 200 pics from this year on my camera that I have yet to put on the computer. I am such a procrastinator.

5. Speaking of procrastinating, I am a quitter. :( Not only did I not complete the Couch to 5K, I also did not finish the 30 Day Shred. In my defense the last few weeks have been a killer, I barely had time for sleep. So I started the Couch to 5K over this week. I am determined to finish it and then in the fall I want to run my first 5K, who wants to do it with me???? I will start the 30 Day Shred once I have completed the Couch to 5K and am consistently running, I figure I burn myself out way too much and then end up not sticking with it so I am gonna try this approach.

6. I have baby fever. It seems like everyone I know is expecting. Ryan and I have talked about it, ALOT, but we will not be trying yet. I want to be a stay at home mom or at least only work part-time and we are not ready for that just yet.

7. Speaking of babies, I really want a little girl one day. Ryan's family is pretty much 99% boys. Out of all of his dad's brothers and his dad they had a total of 9 kids, only 1 was a girl and that was Ryan's sister. Gosh I sure hope that gives me some chance. As girly as I am I have always pictured having at least one girl.

8. Now that I have a few weeks off school it is back to the home improvement projects. They are all little things, since nothing major needs to be done anymore. Speaking of home improvements I never posted the pics of our house with the new hardwood. I will soon, I promise. One day I will just overload you all with nothing but photos.

9. Besides the lake we have a few more getaways planned for the summer; a float trip and Key West. I looking forward to checking out Ernest Hemingway's 6 toed cats. Weird, right?

10. My dream is to go to Ireland for a 2 week getaway. I know this is not something we will do in the near future, but how awesome would that be. What is your dream trip?

Ok, so I just keep rambling so I will wrap this up. I will try to be a little more consistent with my posts, I swear.

No comments: