Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yum, Yum

I am so ready for work to be done. Tonight I am meeting one of my friends that I met at good ole SEMO for some sushi downtown. Not to mention they also have an amazing happy hour too. Sushi, drinks, girl time...what more can a girl ask for? I get so excited when I get to go eat Sushi because the hubs is not a fan. I did discover another sushi restaurant downtown that serves sushi and amazing burgers. So I am getting to eat it more now than before, since there is something there he will eat. But needless to say the anticipation is building for my sushi date.
Happy Thursday everyone!




This is just a pic of me and the hubs on the trolley for his sister's wedding.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Love that picture of you guys; you both look like such a cute couple! :)