Monday, June 29, 2009

Successful Weekend

We had a great time at the lake this weekend. I got a little sunburnt though, seems I couldn't put the sunscreen on enough. It was a hot one, but the water made it perfect.
At the last minute my sister, her fiance, my nephew Landon, and my mom decided to come down. It was Landon's first time at the Ozarks and on a boat. He even rode the tube for a bit with his dad. He had so much fun. The little guy was tired by the end of the day. He kept saying everything was "super cool" he cracked me up. I need charge my camera and then load all my pictures to my computer so I can share some of this weekend. I know I said I was going to load all the bazillion pics from this year loaded, but I am slow. :) My goal is to have it done before we leave for the 4th of July weekend to the lake.
Speaking of the 4th it is usually my favorite weekend of the summer at the lake. There are lots of people there we know and of course fireworks.
Below are some pics of the photobooth from Ryan's sister's wedding. It was so fun!



2 comments:

Lyryn said...

Thanks! My sis-in-love just went to a wedding that did these pics... such a great idea! They are so cute!! :)

RCaitlin said...

Sounds like so much fun! I love the pic at the top of your blog by the way!