Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Is it Love??

So today while I was having my lunch at my desk I decided to go on over to the Coach website to take a quick peak. This turned in to purchasing this....................




I know it is a little wild, but I really like it. So fun and summery. Generally, when I find something that I like online I will go to the store to check it out before I consider purchasing it. So many things look much better online that in "real life." But apparently this particular purse it only available in a few states. So I hope I like it and I cannot wait till it arrives. If it turns out I don't though, not much lost since it was free shipping.

On another note, only 2 days and 2 hours of work left this week. Is anyone else in a funk like me and dreads work? I usually am not like this, but right now I want to be anywhere but here.

Ok, back to shopping. :) My little sis said that for her birthday she would like a Coach purse (this is the main reason I went to the website) and I did find one I think is cute. My older sis and I would go halfsies on it. I think after work I will head to the store to see it in person. She will be 22, do you think this is a good fit?


3 comments:

That's What She Said said...

Both are fab. I really like the one for your sis. She would be happy. She WILL be happy.

Lyryn said...

Love them both... so HOT for summer!

RCaitlin said...

They're both great! I think the second one would be perfect of a 22 year-old :).