Thursday, February 18, 2010

Swap Loot

Last week I received a package in the mail from Taryn @ Mr. Jones and Me. She was my partner in the Simply Love Swap. I received lots of goodies and here is the proof! I just love getting stuff packages in the mail and this one was definitely a great one.

This bowl was filled to the brim with Starbursts and Snicker courtesy of Taryn (I already had some jelly beans in there). My husband would also like to thank Taryn as he is the one that enjoyed these delightful treats more often than I did. Can you tell he does not eat the yellow Starbursts. Ha!


Here is the rest of my loot, I definitely hit the jackpot! (2 headbands, lip gloss, hand cream, and very soft socks infused with shea butter.)

Taryn, thanks soooooooooooo much for everything, great choices, it was as if you you knew me or something.

Also, a shout out to Katie for putting this together it was really fun!

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

wow Taryn did awesome :) Love those headbands!