Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Feeling Yucky and Quick Question...

I woke up Sunday morning with a little cough. It was no big deal, I felt better after eating breakfast and having some water. Then came Monday morning. I woke with a cough and sore throat. I used some natural cough drops and went about my day. By the end of the evening I was extra exhausted. Now this morning I woke up with a cough, sore throat, headache and just overall felt yucky. I decided it was best for me and Baby R to take it easy and rest this off. So I took off today. Of course this always happens when I am super busy, but I reminded myself that my health is very important right now. Since I can't really take anything to speed up the recovery a little TLC had to be the right answer. So far I have taken two naps today. I don't feel 100% but I plan to go to bed early tonight so I will hopefully be much better tomorrow. Being sick and pregnant is not easy that is for sure.

On to my next little predicament. Sunday is Father's Day. While Ryan is not yet technically a father I still feel like he deserves something special (not to mention he gave me the cutest card and a gift certificate for a prenatal massage for Mother's Day). So now I am still trying to figure out what to get him. I have not gotten any leads from him, so I need YOUR help. I want to try and do something related to baby if it works out, but at this point I am getting desperate with Father's Day being this Sunday. Any ideas?

1 comment:

gv said...

Not a parent but maybe you could get something for him and baby...like mirrors for the rear view mirror, a frame for his desk, a package of diapers with a homemade sign that says, "Dad's on Duty" or something cutesy like that...just throwing out some ideas.